Careers At Adams
Senior Mechanical Engineer
Adams is actively seeking a Senior Mechanical Engineer to support our growth strategy. Ideal candidates will have experience in custom design for automation, system integration and a well-rounded understanding of manufacturing processes.
The Senior Mechanical Engineer will act as a mentor to the Junior Mechanical Engineers on staff, emphasizing teamwork and professional development. As the leader of our Mechanical Engineering team, the ideal candidate will be responsible for taking a project from the conceptual stage through completion, including detailed design and analysis, budgeting and timelines.
Responsibilities and duties:
• Work with a cross-functional engineering team to offer automation services to customers in FL and the Caribbean.
• Develop mechanical solutions to meet customer demands from conceptual stage through completion. Validate designs through empirical and theoretical evaluations.
• Perform initial and ongoing mechanical design reviews with internal team and customers
• Work with the Adams Engineering team to develop unique platforms aimed to help customers automate processes across multiple industries
• Develop existing mechanical design practices, sharing best practices and industry standards.
• Mentor Junior Mechanical Engineers encouraging professional development.
Qualifications and Skills:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering required
• Fluent knowledge of 3D CAD software [SolidWorks].
• 5+ years in custom mechanical design for automation/system integration.
• Basic understanding of mechanical integration for robotic systems. Including custom end of arm tooling design.
• Capable of properly sizing motion control systems is a plus.
• Must be able to communicate effectively with customers.
• Excellent prioritization and project management skills.
• Familiarity with relevant industry standards for machine design.
• Full time position with above market compensation plan
• Company Phone
• 401K with profit sharing
• Medical Insurance
• Vision/Dental Insurance
To Apply: email resume and cover letter to [email protected]
Bi-Lingual (Eng/Sp) Customer Service Representative
- Benefits include: 401k, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
- Bi-lingual in English and Spanish
- Timely and accurate entry of customer orders and quotes into ERP system – including product, price and delivery requirements (e.g. correct account/ship-to addresses, required date, promised date, ship partial/complete, carrier, prices, costs etc.)
- Timely response (within 4 hours) on follow-up of customer/sales rep requests
- Acknowledgement of all orders/quotes received within 24 hrs.
- File all customer POs and Requests for quotes in Outlook customer folder (if request received via Email) or Fax Log
- Efficient management of Outlook emails – organization of messages for quick reference and follow-up
- Process orders with a minimal number of errors (less than 3%)
- Acknowledge and help customers at the front counter – locate items in warehouse, use product experts for product application questions
- Be present to handle incoming customer requests – at desk on time and focused during assigned shifts
- Regular and timely attendance is required to ensure service level to all customers internal and external
- Bi-lingual in English and Spanish
- Excellent verbal, listening and written communication skills
- Ability to focus in a busy environment
- Extensive initiative and follow-up skills
- Ability to research, use internet to access pricing and other information
- Great attention-to-detail
- Aptitude to learn and improve knowledge of our product, prices, delivery times
- Ability to maintain a professional conduct and interact effectively with all employees
- Skilled in typing and basic Excel/Word etc.
- Maintain focus on important, job-related activities at all times
To Apply: Email Resume and Cover Letter to [email protected] orApply Now!